We are a husband and wife team that strives for service excellence for our clients.
After a decade of working online and using various laptops in a digital space, we have decided to use our technical laptop experience to guide you to acquire the right notebook for your needs.
We have personally worked on i3. i5 & i7 notebooks so we make recommendations from our personal experiences and physically using the notebooks to get the job done.
In the spirit of making payment terms more feasible for our clients, we have incorporated our finance solutions to help you obtain finance from our partners to cover your purchase.
Your's in Business
Vernon & Judy Hayes
Directors of Cognito Business Consulting (Pty) Ltd
4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Memory-with 2 SODIMM slots, 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA HDD, DVD-writer, Screen-39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), anti-glare, 2.0,1 HDMI 1.4b,720p HD camera
1.00GhzGHz Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Gen processor 4GB DDR4 RAM
1TB 5400rpm hard drive + 256GB SSD15.6-inch screen, INTEL HD GRAPHICSWindow 10 operating system 5 hours battery life, 2kg laptop
Coffee Lake Quad Core i5-9300H 2.4Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 4.1Ghz 8MB L3 Cache Processor, 8GB DDR4-2666 SO-Dimm Memory, Supports 32GB Max Mem, 2 Memory slots, 512GB SSD Solid State Hard Drive and nVidia Geforce GTX 1650 with 4GB dedicated graphics.
GREY, Screen 14.0 FHD 1920X1080 16:9 Anti-Glare non-Touch, Intel I7-8565U Processor, DDR4 8GB ( 8GB on board ) RAM, Storage 512GB PCIE G3X2 SSD Drive, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 3 Year warranty
If your dream laptop is not listed on our website, please email email@example.com to see if we can source it for you.
Use our finance hub Premier Finance to apply for finance that you can use to pay for your laptop.
Our financiers charge 20-30% interest per annum and you can select a repayment period that suits your needs.
Complete the form on this page to start your application.
Standard terms and conditions of sale, warranties, credit notes and disclaimer.
1. All prices quotes are in South African rands and are inclusive of vat.
2. All orders are to be paid via eft into our bank account. We do not offer online transactions due to the fees charged.
3.All prices are linked to the Rand/Dollar exchange and are subject to change without any prior notice.
4. All prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
5. Trading hours are Monday to Friday 08H00 to 17H00.
6. While every effort has been taken to ensure accuracy in compiling our
price list or any of the specials no liability can be accepted for errors or omissions E&OE (errors and omissions excepted)
7. Stock availabilty depends on stock available in our supplier's warehouse. If you made payment and your laptop is out of stock then we will either offer you a replacement option or process a full refund.
Warranty terms and conditions
1.Warranty on each product is stated on theproduct discription.
2.Warranty period is calculated from original date of purchase.
3.Warranty is only applicable to the reseller and is not transferable to any other party.
4. Warranty on products such as Multinational brand are handled by the Authorised Service Providers (ASP)for that product.
5. SA Business Hub does not collect or deliver warranties to nor from the client's premises.
6. All Power adaptors, Notebook batteries, UPS batteries, Entry level Power Supply Units (PSU) , Projector lamps and Remotes controls only carry a 3 month warranty, unless specified otherwise on the pricelist
7. Items must be returned in their original packaging awith accessories when faulty.
8. All Items brought in for Warranty purposes must first be tested and verified by a technician in the service centre before a replacement is issued.
9.Any data on an item must be backed up before it is brought in for warranty repairs, we do not take responsibility for any loss of data, please ensure the relvant back-ups have been done prior to booking in the item.
10. Any repair time stated by the Technician or Workshop manager is merely an guideline, items may take longer for repairs to be completed but we will endevour to get the product back to you as soon as possible.
11. No items in the workshop will be released without the original Customer Repair Order (CRO) document.
12. The warranty period on any replacement item will be a continuance from the original date of purchase.
11.Should any item reach end-of-life during the warranty period, a credit will be passed in accordance with our credit policy
12.Should any item be out of stock during the warranty period, either a similar item of equivalent specification can be reuquested or a credit can be passed in accordance with our credit policy
Dead of Arrival products(DOA): 7 Day Swop-out Policy and Conditions.
1. DOA products such as Notebooks, have 3rd party Authorised Service Provider (ASP) for those products - Please contact us for a list.
2. The Original Invoice will be required to be produced to the Authorised Service Provider (ASP) to verify the date of purchase on the item taken in as a DOA.
3 .No DOA item can be exchanged without the prior approval of the Authorised Service Provider (ASP)
4. DOA on will only be accepted in original packaging with all cables, manuals, accessories etc.
5. The DOA item must be returned with the original invoice or Xpress card for Identification and verifying purposes.
6. These products if purchased in first 7 days must first be tested and verified by a technician.
7. No credits will be issued if replacement items are available in stock.
8. The warranty period on any replacement item will be a continuance from the original date of purchase.
Cognito Business Consulting (Pty) Ltd T/A SA Bizhub
11 Hilltop Street
+27 21 780 1046